Job Title : Ding Ding TV Education Channel President
• Graduated from the Graduate School of Indiana University Education School
• Stanford Business School Alumni
• Co-Founder & President of Ding Ding TV Education Channel
• Entrepreneur, investor and advisor in education.
• Writer focusing on education/parenting. Author of three best-selling books in China: <Mum, where to go>. Column writer for three parenting/education magazines
• Used to worked as high level executive for Microsoft, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Verizon
• Dedicated to help Chinese parrents, educators, business owners in education indsutry to get to know the most up-to-date education technologies, educational philosophy and methods.